If you are considering planning a vacation to Roatan but have a lot of questions and don't really know where to start, this post is for you.
Over the time we have owned our Roatan vacation rental homes (Coral Vista 1 in West End and our new Pristine Bay Beach Villa), we have definitely noticed a pattern in the questions we're asked as people make their plans.
At first, they are just trying to figure out if they want to come to the island at all.They ask what it's like, how it compares with other places they have visited, what there is to do, etc. Once they are through that question, they typically turn to the question of where to stay on Roatan - which part of the island will best meet their needs. Then they get into the actual accommodations. They ask about resorts, if there any hotels they've heard of and, of course, the availability of vacation rentals.
Since we have written fairly extensively on all these topics, we decided to devote this post to organizing our most popular articles according to these main questions. We hope you find it helpful.
Is Roatan Island for me?
- What the Hell is Roatan?
- The Roatan Vacation Rental Chronicles: Weather
- How to Find Cheap Flight For Your Roatan Vacation
- 5 Keys for Taking the Perfect Non-Vacation in Roatan
- 7 Steps to Turn a Roatan Vacation Into a Roatan Investment
- 21 Ways to Enjoy Your Roatan Vacation Rental
Where on the Roatan Map Should I Stay?
- 5 Features of the Best Roatan Resorts: Location
- 5 Reasons a West Bay Roatan Vacation is Not For You
- 5 Reasons a Pristine Bay Roatan Resort Vacation is Not For You
- 5 Reasons a West End Roatan Vacation Rental is Not For You
Which Roatan Resort is Best?
- 5 Features of the Best Roatan Resorts: Accommodations
- 5 Features of the Best Roatan Resorts: Amenities
- 5 Features of the Best Roatan Resorts: Services
- 5 Features of the Best Roatan Resorts: Value
What are the benefits of a Roatan Vacation Rental?
- Roatan Vacation Rentals vs. Roatan Resorts
- The Roatan Vacation Rental Chronicles: Dining Out
- The Roatan Vacation Rental Chronicles: Dining In
- The Roatan Vacation Rental Chronicles: Hanging In
WE CAN SIMPLIFY YOUR ROATAN VACATION RESEARCH
We hope some or all of these articles help you research your Roatan vacation. If you have any additional questions, feel free to CLICK HERE and visit our Roatan Vacation Advisor. Once we know what’s important to you, we’ll be happy to share what we’ve learned about Roatan resorts, and offer our best ideas and recommendations.
Thanks for reading, and we look forward to seeing you Roatan soon.