Roatan Vacation Rental Restaurants: West End
The great thing about vacation rentals is the ability to cook your own meals and dine in. You can save money, eat what you want and when you want, etc. The great thing about our Roatan vacation rentals is that you can do all that, AND, because of their location in the heart of West End Village, you can also dine out at an amazing variety of excellent restaurants all within walking distance of your villa.
Here's a partial list of your options (thanks to our friends at Roatan Life Vacation Rentals):
- Café Escondido: Upstairs from West End Divers, this popular café serves up great noodle and rice bowls, great breakfast food, and a daily “Diver Deal”. Sangria Sundays: it’s the place to be for sunset.
- Coconut Tree Restaurant: Local Chef Vincent will cater to specific needs of his clients. He is the winner of the Lionfish Cookoff three years running. Just go in and ask what he’s cookin’.
- Tong´s: Thai Cuisine with years of experience on the island. Great waterside location. They can bring the heat!
- Linga Longa: Located in the Beach House by Sundowner’s in West End. Recently opened and operating from the Beach House. For a quicker dining option, try the attached noodle bar takeaway next door.
- Lily Pond House: Dinner in the garden and fresh bread every night! Steak, surf & turf, catch of the day, and vegetarian options daily. Open seven days a week until 9 p.m. Located to the right of the Triangle, down the road to Land’s End on the right. Look for the sign!
- Rotisserie Chicken: Relaxed, inexpensive, popular local hangout. Serving up homemade meals, rotisserie chicken, chicken burritos and great side dishes at great prices.
- Blue Marlin: Enjoy live entertainment and a full menu for a relaxed evening on the water. Located in the heart of West End. Blue Marlin is THE hot spot on Friday nights!
- The Buena Vida: Across from the Blue Marlin, where the Wet Spot used to be, is the latest addition to West End. Joe and Wendy Mineff's place offers awesome food all day long with a refreshing philosophy of "No burgers, no fries and we try not to put everything on a flour tortilla."
- Caribbean Blues Tex-Mex: Popular dance club Nova by night, home-cooked Tex-Mex by day and early evening. Come for the Chicken Fried Steak, stay for the friendly Texas hospitality. Lunch specials feature half-sized portions (everything’s bigger in Texas) and cheaper prices!
- The Argentinian Bar & Grill: Known for its Argentinian beef plates but serving a full menu with seafood and pasta, “The Arg” is a popular dinner destination. East of the main intersection, about one block down on the right, past Sundowners. Beach side dining available.
- Splash Inn: Authentic Italian pizza with a view of the sea. Open for lunch and dinner daily. Sandwiches and pastas also available.
- Lighthouse Restaurant: Behind the church on the beach, great seafood options in a relaxed environment right on the water. The food is worth the wait... but you will wait.
- Sundowners Beach Bar: The quintessential beach bar! Bar food menu with wraps, sandwiches and appetizers. Come by for a Monkey La-La at sunset or to watch live NHL games.
Roatan Vacation Rentals = Options
The beauty of a West End Roatan vacation rental is, in a word, options. You can eat in. You can eat out. Some of your group can eat in, while the rest of your group eats out. You can grab a pizza. You can take home some Thai. You can go for happy hour and drink your dinner. You can get up the next day and save yourself at breakfast. On this amazing little stretch of coastline, sits a staggering array of cuisines, price points and atmospheres. So next time you're on the island, swing by the West End and try one of these great places.
Better yet, stay in West End and try them all!