One of the best parts of a Roatan vacation rental is the ability to cook and dine inside or out whenever you want for little more than the price of groceries. In fact, in a recent study*, access to full kitchen facilities was cited by over 80% of respondents as a reason they choose vacation rentals over traditional hotels or resorts. It's easy to see why. With access to a "real" kitchen, vacation home renters can save significant amounts of money on food and eat what they want (often healthier), when they want (sometimes not so healthy) versus dining out every meal.
But with access to a real kitchen comes the inevitable questions:
- where can I get groceries on Roatan? and do I need a car to get them?
- can I get the same sort of items as I can at home?
- how much more do things cost on the island?
- do you have a grill?
- do you have a private chef? and how much do they cost?
Dining In On Roatan
Dining In on Roatan Without Cooking!
* MMGY Global/Harrison Group 2012 Portrait of American Travelers