Planning a vacation isn't easy - especially when friends or family are involved. From timing to transportation to lodging, there is a lot to figure out and coordinate! Add in all the other questions like what to bring, renting a car, how to handle money, etc., and it can be overwhelming.
1. Narrow Down Your Dates
- When can you get away in general?
- The island is busiest (and priciest) from January through April
- We have a rainy season in the fall and early winter - lodging rates fall and flight frequency decreases
2. Get a Sense for Flight Options
- Roatan (ariport code RTB) has flights to/from US/Canada
- American flies from Dallas and Miami, Delta from Atlanta, United from Houston
- All three fly on Saturday - more often at different times of year
3. Find a Place to Stay
- Roatan is 33 miles long - where's the best location to stay?
- Rent your own house or stay in a hotel/condo-tel?
Lots to do, but figuring out where to stay is a great place to start. If you're ready, simply complete the form to your right, and we'll get back to you with options, rates and availability asap.